Bespoke wine tours are designed for small private groups of up to 12 people.
Our plan or yours . . . either way it's a winery tour delivering a great experience.
This not an 'off-the-shelf' tour, it's a unique tour planned for you and your group.
Our tours operate on demand, not to a set timetable.
Tours are generally a full day's duration. Half day tours may be available if the tour starts in or close to the chosen region.
Two or three day tours to further afield destinations such as Rutherglen,
King Valley, Grampians and Coonawarra are also available.
We visit all Victorian wine regions including:
- Macedon Ranges
- Daylesford (is in the Macedon Ranges Region)
- Geelong & the Bellarine Peninsula
- Yarra Valley
- Mornington Peninsula
- Other regions are available, subject to requirements and dates.
- Standard tour price includes pick-up and drop-off to one location, any tasting fees and your wine industry experienced tour guide.
Standard tours are from $85 per person, depending on numbers and destination.
- All-inclusive tour price includes - pick-up and drop-off to one location,
morning tea, lunch, any tasting fees and a wine-industry-experienced
tour guide. All-inclusive tours start from $115 per person, depending on numbers, destination and refreshment choices.
Terms & Conditions:
Deposit of 35% required upon acceptance of the agreed itinerary
to confirm your booking.
Full payment required no less than 48 hours prior to departure date.
All inclusive price does not include beverages with lunch.
Bespoke Wine Tours requires no less than 7 days notice of cancellation
In the event that shorter notice is provided Bespoke may retain all or part of the deposit paid.